Life.... full of compromises
Life is full of compromises. Without compromising on something, we cannot live our lives. We cannot be stubborn. We should not be rigid. A strong wind can break the 'moringa' tree, but cannot affect the 'bulrush' (usually found on the river banks) which will bend and withstand the strong wind. So, wherever needed we should be like the bulrush and survive the onslaught. That is the secret of survival in life. In any situation in life, we will be facing conflicting set of choices.We may have to choose the right options (the best possible), given the circumstances. That might not have been the ideal solution, but the 'best possible' one. When I give my clothes for stitching to my tailor, who is good in his work, he always delays the delivery of the finished apparel. He keeps postponing his 'delivery promise' at least 5 or 6 times. I normally like things to be delivered as per 'promise'. Remember, he is very good in his workmanship. If I want to...
Comments
Post a Comment